Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- A blue sky in the south, a blue sky in the north… Back to my own Winterfell and it felt good.
- Watching extra-scary true crime shows on TV. I’m glad my nightmares only involve elevators, and not serial killers!
- Being quoted on Amazon and social media for a book I love!
- Hugs from Twitter.
- Mastering the /pul/ VS /pʊl/ sounds. Bring it on, American native speakers! 🤣
- Singing at 2am in English…
- …Watching Japanese TV shows at 4am!
- Putting my special Orenda red on my nails to stop me from biting them. I can’t believe I bought this nail polish in London a year ago!
- Being on the same page as one of your closest friend, and imagining a future where dreams go above and beyond.
- Blogging time! I haven’t replied to all pending comments yet, but I’m getting there!
- READING! I had missed reading after a whole week with no page turned…
- A big reunion with my baby!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!